Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas weekend, David's Birthday and 27 weeks

Christmas!

Opening Presents at my Parents house Christmas morning!

Tannon and her Stocking, the little blue puppy you see in these picture was her favorite thing to play with out of her stocking.

Tannon and her Barbie, Tannon asked for a new barbie, a barbie car and a scooter, so thats what she got. I was trying to stay away from toys this year cause she has to many and no room so she got lots of clothes and shoes this year, which she needed cause she is growing so fast.




David opening his presents some of the things he got, some Micheal Creighton books he wanted, James bond movies, a new driver, clothes, and a Pellet gun.

After Presents with my family we had Christmas Breakfast, took a nap and then we got to talk to my brother Chris on the phone, it was so nice to talk to him and I can't wait till he gets home in November and then off to David's parents house.

Christmas at the Anderson's

Tannon and Grandpa Anderson. Tannon loves her Grandpa Anderson she could play with him all day and all night. She loves being at the Anderson home period cause everyone there gives her so much attention and they get so excited to see her, she has great Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts on that side of the family who just love her so much.

Tannon helping Uncle Peter open his present.

We got pretty spoiled from both sides of the family, we really have two great families and we love them so much. Thanks for all of the gifts we loved them all. After presents we had Christmas dinner at the Andersons. We all had a good Christmas.

David's 26th Birthday!

So David's birthday was yesterday the 28th, but I took David out for his birthday on Saturday night to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then off to see the new James Bond movie, David loved the movie, I was kinda lost through out the movie but as long as David liked it, right? Then yesterday on his birthday I made brownies and invited Davids family to come over and sing Happy Birthday and have brownies and ice cream.

Happy Birthday David, I hope you had a good birthday and I love you so much. You are a great husband and dad and I am so proud of all you do, you are such a hard worker!

27 weeks!


Here is a picture for you all that have been asking me to post a new picture of my growing belly! I am definitely growing, I feel like a huge whale, but I just keep telling myself 3 more months. Everything as far as being pregnant is pretty good besides the fact I can't sleep but maybe 3 hours a night so I am very tired all day, so I haven't been up to much. I go to the doctor every 2 weeks now and I go on Wednesday for my hour sugar test, so hopefully all goes well.
I hope everyone had a good weekend and a wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Aww! Too much fun! Kids make Christmas a lot more fun!

{love, mj.} said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun christmas! And happy birthday David!!! I can't believe how cute your belly is! Merry Christmas!