Saturday, November 20, 2010

5 year Anniversary

David and I had our 5 year Anniversary October 28th, I can not believe it has been 5 years already, man does time fly. Davids Parents came out to watch the kids and we went to Dillons at Scorpion Bay for dinner, we both had never been there, so it was nice to try something new and the food was pretty good too. After we went to the movies and saw Inception, I had seen the movie and I loved it and thought I would take David, plus I heard it was better the second time. We had a good evening together. It is always nice to spend time together, we don't really get to do much just us since we moved so far from babysitters.

Here is a few pics from the restaurant.



I just want to say how lucky I am to be married to such an awesome husband and dad. He works so hard for our family and I appreciate everything he does. He has been so busy with school and we hardly get to see him much, but when he has free time he always makes time for me and time to play with the kids. It has also been a huge adjustment for me to not be so close to family and not having him home and he has put up with me and listening to all my venting. I love him so much!

0 comments: