Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Saturday the day before Halloween, we went to my In laws Wards Trunk or Treat, since we weren't going Trick or Treating on Sunday we thought it would be fun for the kids, plus it was a lot of fun!

The kids hanging out at Papas Trunk waiting for it to start.
They had games for the kids. Barrett even played the games but for some reason I didn't get a picture of him playing!
We saw one of my friends Marci there with her new baby, they were a family Mobsters, it was super cute!
Grandpa and Grandma Anderson with Krew, Tannon and Barrett.
My Happy Boy!
Uncle Max with Barrett.


After the Trunk or Treat, I walked around my Parents neighborhood with Tannon cause they were passing out there candy on Saturday not Sunday. Tannon came home with so much candy, I probably gained like 5 lbs the week after Halloween:)

0 comments: