Saturday, November 20, 2010

Neighborhood Halloween Carnival

My Parents neighborhood had a Halloween Carnival the Wednesday before Halloween and we thought it would be fun for the kids if we went, so we made a trip to Mesa when Tannon got out of school that day. It was nice cause it was my cousin Ashleys birthday that day and the whole family got together for dinner at a restaurant before the Carnival.


Me and Ash at the Restaurant, we are super close so it was nice to be in town for her birthday dinner, we also went hiking that morning for her birthday, it kinda a tradition for us to hiking on each others birthdays.

And here is my pretty Cowgirl and my cute monkey all ready for the Halloween Carnival.
Barrett wasn't to hot about his costume at first but he got over it after awhile.

Me and my not so happy Cowgirl, but I still think she is a cutie in her costume.
Playing games at the Carnival.

We had a good evening and it was fun for the kids and its always nice to see family, seeing we live not so close anymore.

0 comments: