Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have a 4 year old!!

I am going to start updating my blog so stay tuned but first things first I can not believe I have a 4 year old. Tannon's birthday was October 14th and she asked to have a purple butterfly party, so I worked hard to put that together for her. And it is so sad to say, actually it makes me mad to even think about it, but, I have no pictures of her 4 year birthday. Don't get me wrong I took tonz of pictures, its just that when I put my memory card into the computer to download the pictures, it said my card could not be read, and when I put it back in my camera it said the same thing, so I lost all my pictures. Anyways, so for her actual birthday she had to bring a birthday snack to share to school and I made butterfly sugar cookies and I did purple royal icing on them, they turned out pretty cute and it just happened to be purple day at school so I got Tannon a purple butterfly shirt to wear to school, she had a blast at school with all her friends and for her birthday dinner she picked Red Robin, so thats where we went . And then Friday the day after her b-day we had to go into Mesa for her 4 year old check-up so we decided to have a family birthday party that evening, and let me just say she did awesome at her doctor apt. she had to get 6 shots and she did not cry or get teary eyed one bit, David and I were so proud of her. So for her birthday party I got the Wilton butterfly cake pan and decorated it with purple icing using my star tip, so yes it took forever to decorate but it was worth it cause she loved it and then my mom got purple balloons and we put them everywhere, Tannon requested pizza for her birthday party dinner, so thats what her Daddy suprised her with. She got lots of fun things for her birthday and a purple unicorn pillow that she had been wanting, and kitchen with tonz of play food, barbies, and lots of Barbie clothes and then David, Barrett and I got her a purple sweater dresses, 2 purple long sleeve shirts, purple purse filled with lipgloss and other purse goodies and the purple ugg boots. She for sure got spoiled like crazy, but she deserves it she is such a good girl and David and I love her so much, she is so fun to be with, she is like my little best friend and we do everything together. David and I are so blessed to have her as a daughter and we love her so much! I love you Princess and I am so glad you had a great birthday and again I'm sorry I have no pictures and such a long post but I had to go into detail for her birthday, cause my blog is kinda my little journal too, so enjoy!

0 comments: