Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Weekend


So this weekend was pretty busy for our family. Friday night we had a wedding rehearsal dinner for Michelle, Daivds sister and then right after that we had to go get David some black pants for the next day and also look for a wedding present. After that we took Tannon home and put her to bed, then David and I put on some work clothes and went to work at the Andersons' to help get ready for the big day, The next day we had to be back at the Andersons' at 8:00 in the morning to help finish getting ready. We left there at 12:15 and had to be at the temple for the sealing at 1:00 so we ran home got ready and rushed to the temple. I just have to say it was a wonderful sealing, I have never felt the spirit so strong and Brother Huber the man that did the sealing was so amazing. You could tell you he was speaking from his heart and with the spirit. After, the sealing I had the opportunity to help Michelle get in her wedding dress and put on her veil and I s so excited to be there for her. When we got out of the temple we took pictures of course, and then left the temple at 3:00. We had to finish looking for a present, find shoes for me, get stuff for Shawns' car to decorate it, and of course we had to get something for lunch cause we hadn't eaten anything all day. We had to be back at the Andersons dressed up for pictures at 5 so we had to rushed, rushed we got there right on time, we took pictures and after that we finished doing the last minute things for the wedding receptions at 6:30, I just have to say the reception looked so beautiful and everything just fell together. We left the Andersons that night about 11:00. Sorry for the detailed weekend but it was crazy and I got no pictures. David and I are just so happy for Michelle and I hope she has a wonderful marriage and she enjoys every minute of it and Michelle you were such a beautiful bride.

1 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

Wow, sounds like a crazy busy weekend! I'm so glad you got to go to their sealing! Its so fun, isn't it!!!