Monday, March 24, 2008

This is our beautiful easter girl, she looked so cute, she looked like a big girl all grown up!

She was so funny when I was taking picutres of her, lately she has been posing for the camera when I take pictures

I love this picture, It shows what a happy girl she is!

She was dancing during this picture, the one thing she loves most is dancing! This easter was the best easter so far, I love my family so much and I love spending time with them. David and Tannon are the world to me!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Tannon looks so cute! I am glad you had such a great Easter!

Goodmangang said...

She is getting so big! She looked so cute in her easter dress. Tell your mom thanks for all her help with activity days. She is the best!

{love, mj.} said...

I love her easter dress! So stinking cute! SHe just keeps getting cuter everytime i see her!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

I love the dress. where did you get it. I wish we could have got together when I was home. When you come In the summer we will have to do something. Tell your mom I love the hair cut. PERFECT!!!!!