Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Weekend at the Cabin

So this weekend we decided to take a weekend trip to the cabin and relax. David and I have been super busy, so it was nice to get away and spend time together.

We put the girls next to eachother in the car. Which was nice cause they entertained eachother when we were driving, but it was funny for some reason they liked to hold hands with eachother, it was way cute!



So Marisa and I thought it would be fun to have a little Easter egg hunt for the girls on Saturday, So Marisa and I hed the eggs and the boys got to come out and help the girls well we took pictures. They were so funny to watch, Tannon got so excited after every eggs she would pick up.









Tannon couldn't wait to go inside and look at her eggs, she knew that there was candy in them.







The girls looking at all there eggs and getting into the candy. When Tannon dumped out her eggs, David couldn't wait to pick out all the candy he wanted, but then again what are dads for. I have to say my dad always did that when we got candy.



Here are the boys playing gutiar hero, I love playing that game, I get way into that game. It was Mark and Marisa's first time playing it so it was fun to watch them play it. It was funny Tannon was dancing to all the songs on Guitar Hero, she loves to dance.








Tannon and Madisyn had so much fun together at the cabin, they got along very well.







My two most precious things in the whole world. My hot husband and my adorable daughter. I just love them so much and I was so happy to spend time with them this weekend and relax.



Sunday morning we got all ready to go on a quad ride but when we went outside it was snowing, so we decided to pack up and leave so that we didn't have to drive in alot of snow. We had alot of fun seeing it snow though, Tannon loved the snow, this was her first time seeing it snow.







1 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

how fuN! looks like you guys had a blast!