Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tannon's Blessing


On Sunday we blessed Tannon and it was so exciting and I'm so happy all my family and freinds were able to come and show there support! I also am so grateful david was able to bless Tannon, I love him so much and he is the greatest husband and Father, I am also grateful for my little Tannon she is such a wonderful blessing!

My Dad, David, Tannon and David's dad. These are the people who blessed Tannon

Grandma and Grandpa Anderson

Aunt Michelle and Uncle Shawn with Tannon

Uncle Max and Aunt Stephanie with Tannon

Uncle Peter and Tannon. It looks like they are cracking up at a joke or something!

Mark, Marisa and Madisyn with Tannon


My Grandma and Grandpa Shumway with Tannon and I

All the Great Grandma's with Tannon and I

The Sanchez Family with Tannon

and here is four generations (Me, My mom, My Grandma and Tannon)

Here is Tannon and her friend Madisyn, they were so cute Tannon gets so excited to see her, its cute and after the blessing Tannon brought out her baby stroller and decieded to take Madisyn on for a stroll.

1 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

She is such a cutie! Thanks for having us there on her blessing day! By the way, i LOVED her dress!