Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So I decided to make this bow/clip board for Tannons room cause she has so many bows and clips and its hard to keep track of them all so I made this. I'm really happy with the way it turned out and it looks so cute in her room. I have been doing different crafts in her room, cause David said I could redecorate her room. I will post pictures of her room when its all done.

Heres want it looks like with some of her bows and clips. The green and pink bow is the newest bow I have made for her for her easter dress.

6 comments:

Amelia Johnson said...

Her little Bling Bling clips look super cute on the hair accessories board! I love it! Way to go!

Marisa said...

I love that board... it is so cute! Nice work crystal :)

Goodmangang said...

I love to do things for my girl's room. That is so cute! It is fun to redecorate. Camry and Tatum's is finally done and it is just what I invisioned. Have fun! Tatum wouldn't go to class last week and I think it was because you were gone. She really likes you!!

{love, mj.} said...

SO CUTE! you will have to show me how you did it! I want to make one! You are so talented!

Pallets and Pearls said...

That is so cute! You are very crafty, I need to work on that since I'm having a little girl. You'll have to teach me how to make bows :)

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

How did you make the bow board?? Love it.