Thursday, November 6, 2008

20 weeks, can't believe it!

I cant't believe I am half way there and then I get this new percious child in my life, I can't hardly wait!
So I haven't posted really anything about my pregnacy yet, so I figure I will today.
So far pregnancy has been pretty good, I have been blessed to have a good pregnancy with Tannon and this one.
The only thing that gets to me is smells, my senses are very strong so the smell of meat cooking gets to me the worst out of everything and to me everything smells gross but I guess I am the only one that it smells gross to.
David and I went to the doctor on Monday and I was far enough long that we were able to tell what we were having. It was hard for the doctor at first cause this child had there legs crossed but the doctor finally got a good look.

And we are having
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a BOY!

We are so excited!

Its been hard thinking of names that we like but so far we are going torwards the name Barrett, so everyone will have to tell me what they think of the name.

I was going to post a belly picture but honestly I am not really showing that much, so I will have to do that another time!


9 comments:

Marisa said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you, you can have your boy!! I LOVE the name Barrett. I cant wait!

The Price Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are excited for you guys..boys are SO much FUN!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the boy! How exciting for you guys! Now you will have a boy and a girl! I like the name Barret! Glad the pregnancy is going well!

Natalie Francis said...

Congrats on the good news! Robert says to pass on his congratulations as well!

Lyndsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsay said...

Congratulations to you guys! Barrett is very cute, I love it!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Love the name!

{love, mj.} said...

YEAH!!! that is so exciting! i can't wait to see him!!! and i absolutley love the name!! tannon is going to have so much fun wiht him!!!

Taina said...

Congratulations Crystal! I LOVE the name Barrett! Can you believe that you are almost a family of four? Life goes by so fast... Just remember to enjoy being with him while he is little, it won't last forever. What does Tannon think about having a brother? See ya around!