Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating!

So this year I was kinda nervous to take Tannon trick or treating cause she is deathly afraid of costumes with masks, but I was impressed cause she did really good. At first she wasnt saying trick or treat to get candy but she would say Thank you, but after a few houses and observing other kids saying Trick or Treat she starting saying it.
And were off! We took the wagon but it was kinda point less cause she didnt even ride in it, cause she wanted to walk.
Look at my cute ballerina. I thought she looked so cute and she looked like such a big girl.

I had to walk with her to doors cause alot of the older kids would run to the door and crowd the door and she would have to stand there for along time. So Mommy had to help.





2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

She looks adorable!!! i love her costume! sounds like you guys had a fun halloween!!

Andrea said...

I love Tannon's costume! She is an adorable ballerina! It looks like she had a great time trick-or-treating!