Monday, November 17, 2008

Saturday Fun!!

So Marisa and I planned a play date for the girls on Saturday which was nice cause we hardly see them anymore but first we went to lunch at Neds, which was so good cause I had been craving Neds so bad, I even got a 12in sandwitch instead of the normal 8 in, (note: I did have to share with Tannon, before you start thinking, oh my gosh) of course I was stuffed the rest of the day. After lunch we went to Freestone Park and took the girls on the rides and to feed the ducks, I was kinda nervous for the rides part cause last time we went Tannon cried on every ride but I was so proud cause she didnt cry at all, she had so much fun. Thanks for the fun day Marisa and Madiysn, we need to do it again sometime. So here are some pictures from the park, theres not alot though cause my batteries died.





3 comments:

Marisa said...

That was so fun!! Too bad I forgot to get a picture of you and Madisyn matching :) So CUTE!

{love, mj.} said...

It looks like you guys had a fun day! Cute shirt by the way! i love it! are you showing yet? cuz if so i want to see a belly pic!

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a great playdate with Tannon! She is soooo adorable!