Friday, November 21, 2008

Somewhat belly picture

Ok so for thoughs of you that have been asking to see a belly picture, here it is. I am not really showing to much yet for people to realize I am actually pregnant but they honestly probably think I am just getting fat, but man do I feel huge. Right now I am at the weird stage when you feel fat and disgusting, right now I am still wear my regular clothes but pretty soon I will have to make the switch over to Maternity pants at least, cause this little boy does not like it when I wear tight pants cause man does he sure kick alot and then I will unbutton my pants and he stops, man he's not even born yet and he gets what he wants, its to funny. I had a doctors appt. yesterday and she said our little boy is very healthy, I just can't wait to have him in our life.

21 weeks

Don't mind the TV playing in the backgorund, I asked David to turn it off so it wasn't in the picture but he just could miss "House"

4 comments:

Marisa said...

You are so ridiculous... my gosh, if I could look like that NOT prego it would be awesome! You look so good. I cant wait to meet that little man!

{love, mj.} said...

oh my gosh i totally love it!!! you are getting a belly! it is so cute!!!

Andrea said...

You are sooo adorable! I can't believe you are halfway there. We missed you at Thanksgiving dinner today, but I talked with your mom. Hopefully we will get to see you at the Christmas party!

Stacy said...

Congrats!!! You look great.