Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!!

So David and I decided to spend our Thanksgiving Weekend at my Aunts house in Snowflake because he was going hunting Friday morning bright and early with my Uncle and brother, and plus my whole family was going to be up there for Thanksgiving dinner anyways. We had a good weekend, Tannon and I spent most of our time hangout with my Aunt, my cousin Jessica and my mom cause all the boys were out hunting everyday all day. And I am sorry to say but I was not a very good picture taker this weekend, any ways we left Thursday around 9:00 to head to Snowflake, it was kinda a scary drive up cause the roads were bad and we saw like 3 bad car wrecks on the way up, but we got there safe a sound, then we had yummy Thanksgiving dinner around 2:00 and then finish the day off with games and a cute Christmas movie and it was off to bed. The next morning the boys left about 5:00 in the morning and us girls did some after Thanksgiving shopping at Walmart but there was not much left when we got there cause we didnt get there till 10:00 but we did get some good stuff, after that we went to this yummy begal place for breakfast/lunch and then we went to the 12:30 showing of "Twlight" oh my gosh the movie was awesome, I like the book better but the movie was still so so so good (Man I wish I was a vampire, but a good one!) Anyway after that we went to get hot cocoa cause man it was so cold up there, I am glad I live in Mesa where it hardly gets cold. Then we finish the night off again with games and the movie "Hancock" that was a good movie too, that was along day and I was so suprised Tannon made it all day with out a nap but of course she got cranky at the end of the day! On Saturday we had a relaxing day just chick flexs and junk food and staying indoors, away from the cold. And now we are home, it was nice to get out of town but man do I love my own home with my own warm bed. We had a fun weekend.

These are pictures of the snow on the way up to Snowflake on Thursday. When we came home yesterday there was no sign of snow anywhere.



I didnt take much pictures but these are from our relaxing day on Saturday, I got her all bundled up to go play outside with Jessica, she looks so cute!



Starting to play with chalk, one of her favorite things to do, she plays with chalks outside pretty much every day at home.


My Aunt had this cat and Tannon loved playing with it cause it something she never got to do, but when Daddy found out she was playing with it, it came to a stop.


And her most favorite thing to do ever is ride quads, she loves quads.


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I love the pictures of Tannon all bundled up. We saw Twilight a week ago and I loved it too! I haven't read the books, but I am going to start reading them now!!!

Lyndsay said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!

emmielou said...

Hey Crystal, you should get one especially if this might be your last. I went to Peek of You in Chandler. They have a website, check it out. Oh, and congrats on having a boy, how fun to have one of each.

emmielou said...

Hey Crystal, you should get one, especially if this might be your last. We went to Peek of You in Chandler. They have a website, check it out. Oh, and Congrats on having a boy soon. How fun to have one of each.